Power Package Top End Kit 2087
Edelbrock part #2087 Performer RPM Top End Kit is designed for 1968-79 Big-Block Chrysler 440 V-8 engines. This Top End Kit produced 482 HP & 528 TQ on a 440 c.i.d engine with 9.27:1 compression. The kit delivers improved performance in street applications from 1,500 to 6,500 rpm range. The kit includes RPM Air-Gap intake manifold, Performer RPM cylinder heads, hydraulic cam and lifters, timing chain complete bolt kits and an Edelbrock gasket set. To get great performance out of any engine, all of the components must work together. For over 30 years, the Edelbrock Total Power Package system has solved the parts matching puzzle for many street performance enthusiasts. With the introduction our Power Package Top End Kits, now you can get the best Edelbrock performance in-one-box, under one part number with "no guesswork" involved.
- Matched Parts Available Under One Part Number
- All-In-One Box Convenience
- Make Things Easier In Parts Selection
- Includes Almost Everything You Need
- Engine Make/Size: Mopar 361-440
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov