Power Package Top End Kit 2044
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Edelbrock part #2044 Performer RPM Top End Kit is designed for 1961-76 Ford 390-428 FE engines. This Top End Kit produced 418 HP & 434 TQ on a 390 c.i.d Ford FE with 9.5:1 compression. The kit delivers improved performance in street applications from 1,500 to 6,500 rpm range. This kit includes RPM Air-Gap intake manifold, Performer RPM cylinder heads, hydraulic cam and lifters, timing chain complete bolt kits and an Edelbrock gasket set. To get great performance out of any engine, all of the components must work together. For over 30 years, the Edelbrock Total Power Package system has solved the parts matching puzzle for many street performance enthusiasts. With the introduction our Power Package Top End Kits, now you can get the best Edelbrock performance in-one-box, under one part number with "no guesswork" involved.
- Matched Parts Available Under One Part Number
- All-In-One Box Convenience
- Make Things Easier In Parts Selection
- Includes Almost Everything You Need
- Engine Make/Size: Ford 390-454 FE
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov