Clevis Grab Hook 81438
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
There are always some factors on the road you cannot control -- an irresponsible driver, adverse weather conditions -- but one thing you can control is the type of towing equipment you use. Just because there are threats out there, doesnt mean your towing adventures need to be dangerous. CURT offers a variety of towing safety products -- including safety chains, safety cables, hooks, links and more -- to make sure you have confidence to Bring It and trustworthy equipment to Bring It safely. CURT clevis hooks are heavy-duty hooks for connecting safety chains or transport binder chain. Meeting the requirements for high-test chain, clevis hooks are perfect for latching down heavy cargo and securing large loads in commercial and industrial applications. They feature a heat-treated steel construction to ensure long-lasting wear resistance, and they come with a durable zinc finish to outlast the elements. This particular clevis hook has a hook size of 3/8" and offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 6,600 lbs. It comes with a hook pin and cotter pin for solid attachment to a chain link or cable loop. Remember, when attaching safety chains, the chains should be cross underneath the trailer coupler, and each hook and chain must be rated to meet or exceed the gross weight of the trailer.
- Designed For Use On Transport Binder Safety Chain
- Can Also Be Used To Connect Safety Chains
- Features A Work Load Of 6600 Lbs.
- Each Hook Must Meet Or Exceed The Gross Trailer Weight
- 70 Rating For Superior Tensile Strength And Abrasion Resistance
- Hook Pin And Cotter Pin Provide An Easy Secure Attachment
- Constructed From High-Strength Heat-Treated Steel
- Protected By A Durable Yellow Zinc-Plated Finish
- Finish: Yellow Zinc
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov